Let's Be Virtual: Voki

 



Merhaba Guys! 



I can hear your questions, What ? Be Virtual ? Calm Down Guys! 


Voki is an educational tool for teachers and students. Voki is an application that allows you to create characters online and voice the text you write.The characters you create with Voki are capable of voicing texts written in many languages. In addition, the opportunity to voice with different accents of the language is also offered with the difference between men and women in each language. 


Voki is a very useful application, especially for foreign language lessons. The most important thing when learning a language is speaking skill. Language learners can enhance their writing and speaking skills by writing scripts for their avatars. Language learners are able to create characters and with these they make presentations about their topics.Language learners can make mini stories about animals by creating an animated talking animal. Voki has many different animals and they can use them.Language learners are able to improve their listening skills by listening to teacher created presentations.

Furthermore, creating and designing characters, making them speak is very advantageous for students ' creativity.



Let's Create Together ! 


  


After you registered, you can start to create your voki.There are plenty of character in Voki. You can create a historical person, you create animal and so on. It is up to you. 




 As you see, you can start to choose the character you want. There are more than a hundred.

 




I choose my character, and I am going to personalize it :)



Yes, finally I completed my character. I changed my hair color, eye color, and clothes. I add  England to the background because it is one of my favorite countries. Now I can make my character speak and take a video. 




Voki is a creative and effective application for language students. I hope you like it as much as me. 


Görüşürüz Guys! Have a nice week.






























Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TEACHERS OF TOMORROW

Infographic

Augmented Reality