Let's Know Padlet




Hola Guys ! 


Today I am going to talk about Padlet. I seem to hear your questions. What is Padlet ? 

How can we use it ? Do not panic ! I am here for you :) 


Padlet is a website and mobile application provides users or learners with an online board. It is a digital board where you can add images, videos, and articles that you want or dream of. You can customize and manage your plan and schedule as you like. You can use the Padlet for many purposes. You can also use it in your business life, as your personal agenda, or in school life like me. I will, of course, introduce it as a learning tool. Because this is Teachers of Tomorrow blog.



In fact, Padlet is the online version of the boards we use at school. It is a digital dashboard formation platform that eases collaborative work in and out of the classroom, where writings, videos, images, and many virtual materials can be collected. Like other web tools, in Padlet teachers can create classrooms and involve students. In this way, they can share documents, assignments, announcements etc... 






As you see, there are some classes from my school. In these I can see my teacher's post and also add my posts or something else. Learners are able to comment on shared posts, like them, and even share posts by themselves. 



Furthermore, you can shape your board as you wish.  It is up to your lesson plan.





Advantages of Padlet


It provides the appropriate environment for discussion or brainstorming.


Numerous multi-media can be added to the digital clipboard that you create.


Many services and features of padlet are free. 


It is available for each school level.


Padlet helps learners enhance creativity.


It strengthens the relationship between student and teacher because they can make communication easily on padlet. 


In my opinion, Padlet is a really effective tool in education and language learning. In future I will use it with my students :) It is a good way to connect students with technology.


Adiós Guys!






















Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TEACHERS OF TOMORROW

Infographic

Augmented Reality