Flipgrid


 


Zdravei Guys! 

Here is an another usefull webtool for you today :)

First, I think that grid has different meaning but no, it has same meaning in Flipgrid. 
Flipgrid is a website that allows teachers to create discussion classes for learners and these discussions are not written, they are videos from learners and teachers. Teachers create "grids" to ease video discussions. Each grid is like a message board where teachers can ask questions, called "topics," and their students can share video responses. These grids can be seen by classes, small groups and teachers. There are no restrictions on the topics to be made in the video. 

As with Edmodo, padlet, the teacher can create a class in this web tool. The teacher creates the class and can include their students thanks to  the class code. In this classroms, the teacher can request a video as a preliminary preparation for the topics that he/she will handle in the classroom. Teachers may also have the opportunity to listen to all of their students even those who are shy or afraid to speak in class because of insecurity.Flipgrid can play an important role in developing students ' communication skills when discussing their ideas and experiences with their peers. It also provides one of the most important things in language, the development of the ability to speak.


Here is an example from my group. After I registered ı opened a group. I compose a discussion topic and give some details about it.


Moreover, I can add some images or videos on the topic. Therefore I can shape the topic with some media tools.



Along with the shared code, students can see the topic and upload their responses to it to the grid. 
Finally, achievements and activities are recorded in the Activity Snapshot section and can be seen by the teacher.





 In my opinion, this web site can improve speaking skills for language learners. In the future, I think I'll use it not for every lesson, but for my speaking lessons.  Today I write about Flipgrid, ı hope it is helpful for you. 



до скоро Guys !









Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TEACHERS OF TOMORROW

Infographic

Augmented Reality